The #BuildforSDG program is committed to helping empower you to build real-world, locally and relevant solutions focused on the Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs) while gaining skills you need to advance your career.
With a goal to engage 7.5k developers, 2,565k developers so far have contributed to building projects that could impact their communities through the first Cohort of the #BuildforSDG challenge– Applicants participating in Cohort 2 will focus on industry-led projects that would give them real-world experience working on high-value, high-impact projects, improve their market-readiness and possibly kick-start an entrepreneurial journey through their projects.
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- GOAL 1: No Poverty
- GOAL 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
- GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goal
- GOAL 2: Zero Hunger
- GOAL 3: Good Health and Well-being
- GOAL 4: Quality Education
- GOAL 5: Gender Equality
- GOAL 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- GOAL 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- With Video