We are looking for a highly skilled Full-Stack (Code) Ninja who is comfortable with both front-end and
back-end programming. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be required to see out a project from
conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills, attention to detail, and a collaborative
approach while working with other teams.
- Participate in our product development process from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Developing system architecture designs.
- Writing well designed, efficient and testable code.
- Designing Android user interactions.
- Developing and integrating back-end software applications using APIs.
- Provisioning, creating and maintaining, servers and databases.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- You have at least 4 years of hands-on experience creating complex and integrated systems
using multiple languages.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with Android Application programming using Java and Kotlin.
- Familiarity of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks is
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Good knowledge of Code-versioning tools (GitHub/ Gitlab)
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Familiarity with integration of payment gateways.
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices is a plus.
- You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.