- Understand the day-to-day issues that our business faces, which can be better understood with data
- Compile and analyze data related to business’ issues
- Develop clear visualizations to convey complicated data in a straightforward fashion
- Perform end to end POC
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics or Applied Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in Data Science/Predictive Analytics
- Proficient in SQL,Python/R, Data Wrangling, Data Visualization( ggplot, seaborn,matplotlib etc)
- Good undertanding of classical machine learning algorithms eg: Logistic Regression, kNN, Random Forest, Boosting etc.
This is a virtual internship program and this program is designed to help intern.
The person may do some productive tasks as part of their learning experience, training or skill development. But this work will not be claimed by Data Glacier and DG will not utilze this work for their benefit.
Data Glacier does not require any time commitment from intern side. It is up to interns how much time they give to learn and complete the task.
Intern can utilize the code and application developed during the internship for their branding and HR networking.